I was provided a beautiful reusable bag and a coupon for a prepared meal.
Here are the top ten reasons I love Fresh N Easy Neighborhood Markets:
1. Fresh N Easy supports local schools! Through their Shop for Schools program, participating schools can earn $1 for every $20 on receipts collected (Sept 12 - Dec 31). Their website shows the top performing schools making over $10,000! Our school made about $500 and that was awesome! I should also note that they donate to food banks and other non profits as well.
2. Friends Rewards - For every dollar you spend you earn 1 point with 100 points equally a dollar. I know it doesn't sound like much but there are always bonus points which makes it add up fast. I have already earned $25. I don't have to worry about printing them out or bringing my loyalty card because if I understand correctly, I can redeem them by scanning my smartphone.
3. Preferred Parking - They have special parking for adults with children and also for hybrid cars. I love having somewhere close by to park my soccer mom van.
4. Food to Go - Their prepared meals are delicious. I recently tried the Mango Chicken with rice. It was good, lots of flavor. They have a microwave in store in case you really are on the run!
5. Delicious Baked Goods - I have a confession to make: I am addicted to their 99c French Bread. It's the best fresh baked bread in town, everyone always asks where I got it. I guess my secret is out. Don't miss the Lemon Loaf and 'Everything' bagels.
6. Frozen foods - I try to stay away from frozen foods but if you are like me and have a hard time making the perfect white rice - grab their frozen Jasmine rice. A great value, only 3 minutes in the microwave and it comes out perfect every time. My son loves their frozen "Mama" beans (translation: Edamame).
7. Clearance food - This is a big one. If you are ever at a store when it's first opening in the morning, you might see a small crowd of people that makes a beeline to the back of the store when the doors open. Fresh N Easy clearances their prepared foods on their expiration date, 30% - 60%! This is where we often get our lemon loaf 8 slices for less than the price of 1 at Starbucks. You don't have to be their in the morning to snag a great deal though.
8. Store Coupons - Okay so they don't accept manufacturers coupons but if you are like me, you're mostly buying Fresh N Easy brand here anyway. They have a coupon for a couple bucks off in their weekly mailer and if you are Friends Rewards member, you will receive coupons by mail every week. They differ but I often get $10 off $40 or $8 off $40.
9. They're Green - They make an effort to have a green fleet of delivery trucks, encourage reusable bags and having several recycling bins in their stores.
10. Other Goodies - I highly recommend their Sunflower Seeds. I have to do a side by side comparison to the Planters seeds one of these days. For less than $2/bag, you will not be disappointed - delicious. Other notables include their Mango Salsa, Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips and don't forget bananas for less than a quarter!...
Oh I'm hungry just thinking about it!
Currently open in select cities in California, Nevada and Arizona
Find your closest store here!
Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent with the website http://www.bzzagent.com, I am asked to try, review, and spread the 'bzz' about certain products. These products are sent to me for free and this review is my honest, personal opinion. Cross posted on NewMomSanDiego.blogspot.com